Take e-Training Session
During your interactive e-training session, you’ll have to show us what you know and learn through engaging activities embedded in our videos.
Get feedback from a teacher trainer on your responses from your e-training session.
Download practical worksheets for further practice after the e-training session.
OBTAIN A CERTIFICATE
Download your certificate once you’ve finished the e-training session.
Personalize your professional development
Our e-Training sessions consist of:
- Interactive e-Training session– Our e-Training sessions are 1-hour pre-recorded videos with interactive activities that allow you to engage with the content and learn better. You should complete the activities within two weeks of getting access to the e-training, although you will have one-month access to them after you’ve bought them and can watch whenever you want.
- Teacher trainer feedback – After you’ve finished your interactive session, your teacher trainer will offer you feedback on your e-training session responses, and will answer any questions you had during your independent session.
- Worksheets – Every e-training session has downloadable worksheets that allow you to continue learning and practicing even after the session.
- Certificate – We offer a participation certificate that will describe the skills you acquired during this session. To obtain the certificate you must:
- Complete the e-training session (including 1-hour e-training video and related worksheets)
- Respond to your teacher trainer’s feedback
- As you complete the e-training session and worksheets, you will be asked to complete certain tasks in the classroom that you should reflect upon in one of the proposed methods during your e-training session.
- PLUS! You will become part of the ELT Thinkers community, which will allow you to keep in touch with teachers and teacher trainers to help you to continue learning.