Resources / Tools
Get your video lesson today!
- ELT Thinkers get a 15% discount off a credit package / or the one-year subscription.
Try it today for free!
- ELT Thinkers can use this tech tool free for 1 month
- Get a 20% discount off for a one-year subscription
Transforming Teaching. Together.
Find or create lessons
Our curated library has some of the best ready-to-teach lessons available
Interact with your students
Select from our rich set of activities to interact with your students on any device
Get student insights
See immediate responses in the classroom and assessment reports delivered to you
Open a Silver account today for free and use:
Class size: up to 30
Download hundreds of free lessons
Chasing Time English was founded on a clear premise: to provide engaging live-action narrative series and learning materials for teachers and learners of English language around the world. Central to the design of our resources is learner motivation. This objective is achieved through the design process, where prior to scripting, the production team consults with applied linguists and teaching professionals to identify appropriate learning content and to ensure that the more difficult barriers to comprehension are mitigated.
Chasing Time English has come out with three shows so far:
Fortune GOLD: for learners at Upper Intermediate to Low Advanced levels (B2 CEFR)
Adrift: for learners at Upper Intermediate to Advanced levels (B2+ CEFR)
Episode 1 materials are free to trial.
For the full season of materials and episodes including our pricing plan, simply click here.
Education / Professional Development
As an ELT Thinker get special access to the Teaching Balance site!
Kristin McKeown helps hard-working teachers manage their stress, integrate mindfulness and meditation into their lives, and find the balance that allows them to be at their best. The information you will find on her site Teaching Balance is a reminder of what you already know in your heart:
YOU MUST PRIORITIZE YOUR OWN SELF-CARE IN ORDER TO ENJOY YOUR WORK AND LIFE WITH A SENSE OF HAPPINESS AND EASE.
SIGN UP FOR HER NEWSLETTER TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE HABITS OF MIND ASSOCIATED WITH MINDFULNESS AND MEDITATION.
Interested in jumping in and developing a regular meditation practice?
Ready to take a deeper dive into prioritizing your self-care and bringing a customized approach to integrating mindfulness and meditation into your everyday life?
Make $16-$20 dollars per hour!
Hujiang is China’s biggest online education website. With over 140 million registered users, Hujiang now provides language classes that cover 12 different languages including English. Hujiang cooperates with over 500 schools and institutions including Coursera, Khan Academy, McGraw-Hill Education, Cambridge University Press, Oxford University Press, MOOC,etc. The company has produced over 20,000 public courses and lectures.
The requirements are:
- Native English teachers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand
- Have B.A. degree
- Hold certificate related to teaching, ESL or Education
- Have Windows computer, head set, and good internet with 10 mbps for both upload and download speed
- Can teach at least 10 hours per week during M-F 6pm-10pm, Sat,Sun 9am-10pm
- Have teaching experience with young learners.
Apply today with ELT Think Tank!
Once you apply you’ll receive an email confirming we’ve gotten your CV and related certificates.
Proyecto Prime is a social enterprise focused on learning and community.
Our online and face-to-face sessions in Medellín provide ongoing support for social projects by Prime and our partners. We focus on learning English and Spanish through experience and immersion. We believe that learning is the process of adapting to something new and that we can enjoy the process in a relatable and meaningful context. We use language and other skills in an immersive learning environment where content is personalised, thought provoking and engaging.
Be part of Proyecto Prime and apply for one of these roles:
1. Face-to-face teacher in Medellin, Colombia (CoP $24,000 – CoP $50,000 / hour)
- CELTA/TEFL or similar qualification
- Tertiary education
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Willingness to participate in social projects
- Be social and have good conversational skills
- Have experience offering effective and meaningful feedback to students
- Have extra skills to possibly offer workshops in English (yoga, marketing, healthy lifestyle, etc.)
2. Interaction Speaker (CoP $18,000 / 45 minutes)
- Interested in helping Spanish or English speakers practice their foreign language
- Be social and have good conversational skills
- Have a computer, headset, and good internet connection with at least 5 mbps
We offer ongoing training so you can deliver amazing experiential lessons. Become part of Proyecto Prime today!
NOTE: CoP = Colombian Pesos